• 1 apple
• 1 banana
• 1/3 cup red seedless grapes
• 1/4 pineapple
• 1 cup yoghurt
• 1/4 cup shredded coconut 4 wooden skewer sticks
1. Wash all of the fruit and chop the apple, banana and pineapple into small chunks. Put all of this, along with the grapes, on a plate.
2. Spread the yoghurt and coconut onto two separate plates.
3. Slide pieces of fruit onto the skewers and design your own fruit sticks by putting as much or as little of whatever fruit you want! Do this until the sticks are almost covered from end to end.
4. Roll your fruit sticks in the yoghurt, so all of the fruit is covered. Then roll or sprinkle them in the coconut.
Enjoy your ANTastic fruit sticks!!
Make sure there is adult supervision at all times.