500 grams low-fat beef mince
1 large brown onion, diced
2 tomatoes, diced
2 celery sticks, diced
1 medium carrot, peeled and grated
2 eggs, lightly whisked
1 small cup breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon mixed herbs
1 packet powdered
1 small can pineapple rings, diced
2 large cups flour
Light canola oil, for shallow-frying
1. Place mince in a large bowl and use a spoon to break it up.
2. Add onion, tomatoes, celery, carrot, eggs, breadcrumbs, mixed herbs, soup and pineapple.
3. Use a large spoon to mix all the ingredients together.
4. Place the flour on a large plate.
5. Scoop up a large spoonful of the rissole mixture and make it into a patty. Roll and knead each patty in the flour to the desired size. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
6. Put a little bit of oil in the bottom of a medium frying pan. Cook rissoles over medium heat until cooked on each side.
7. Serve with some healthy vegetables or a yummy salad.