• 4 vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into wedges
• 3 Lebanese cucumbers, quartered lengthways, cut into 1cm-thick slices
• 1 yellow capsicum, thinly sliced
• 100g kalamata olives
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 1/2 small lemon, juiced
• 240g packet haloumi cheese, drained, cut into 8 slices
• 1 bunch rocket, trimmed
• 425g can tuna in oil, drained, flaked
1. Combine tomatoes, cucumbers, capsicum and olives in a large bowl. Add 1 tablespoon oil and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
2. Pat haloumi dry with paper towel. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil. Heat until hot. Add haloumi. Cook for 1 minute each side or until golden.
3. Arrange rocket, salad and tuna on a platter. Top with haloumi. Drizzle with remaining oil. Season with pepper. Serve.