1x 20cm round wholemeal pita bread
¼ cup of fresh pureed tomato
2 cloves finely grated garlic
½ medium red onion, finely chopped
50 grams grated light cheese
2 medium sized mushrooms sliced
½ zucchini thinly sliced
Handful of either baby spinach, rocket or chopped parsley for garnish
Freshly grated parmesan cheese
Spray olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius and pop your bread into it for 2 minutes to crisp it up.
2. Spread ½ of the pureed tomato on your bread. Sprinkle with garlic.
3. Arrange onions on top, then sprinkle with ½ the light cheese.
4. Arrange with mushrooms and zucchini.
5. Sprinkle with the remainder of cheese, followed by the rest of your tomato puree.
6. Lightly spray the pizza with olive oil.
7. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until you can smell the garlic.
8. Top with baby spinach, rocket or parsley, and a sprinkle of parmesan. Serve warm.