150g (about 1 cup) orange sweet potato cubed
1 cup green beans halved
¾ cup instant couscous
1 cup (250ml) of boiling reduced salt chicken stock
½ punnet (2/3 cup) cherry tomatoes halved
1 cup frozen peas and corn thawed
½ red capsicum chopped
1/3 cup chopped mint
1 cup chopped flat leaf Italian parsley
½ garlic clove crushed
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 teaspoons olive oil
½ teaspoon honey
¼ teaspoon whole grain mustard
1. Boil the sweet potato until tender (about 15 minutes), then drain
2. Boil the beans until tender (about 3 minutes), then drain
3. Put the couscous in a large bowl, pour over the stock. Cover and leave for 5 minutes or until liquid has been absorbed. Fluff with a fork to separate the grains.
4. Add the sweet potato, beans, tomato, corn, peas, capsicum and herbs to the couscous and mix.
5. In a bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
7. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss.